It may be September, but I haven’t let go of the refreshing summer cocktail just yet.
Putting Tootsie’s herb garden to the test…
- Fresh Mint
- Fresh Basil
- Frozen blackberries
- Simple Syrup
- Club Soda
- Crushed Ice
- Muddle your fresh mint and basil (you can also muddle a frozen blackberry with it if you so choose)
- Add crushed ice to your liking
- Add a small splash of simple syrup or up to 1 tablespoon if you like your drinks sweet.
- Add a healthy shot of rum and fill the rest of your glass with club soda.
- Add a few frozen blackberries and stir!